Vernal, Utah. US: Travel
Planning a trip to Vernal? To help you get the most out of your vacation to Dinsaurland, many web sites provide valuable information about the area.
- BusBud (*)
BusBud is an international site that lets people buy bus tickets to and from Vernal.
- Dinosaur National Monument (www.nps.gov)
The official National Park Service web site for Dinosaur National Monument. Has information on the Park and river permits.
- Dinosaurland Travel Region (www.dinoland.com)
Travel site for Utah's Northeastern Dinosaur Land. Includes information and photo tours of Dinosaur National Park, Flaming Gorge and other attractions. Headquartered in Vernal.
- Dinosaurland KOA (Profile)
Dinosaur KOA offers spots for RV and tent camping.
- Dynamic Aviation - Helicopters (www.dynamicaviationhelicopters.com) - review
The finest helicopter service money can buy! Serving the Midwest. Specializing in wild fire rehab, oil and seismic exploration, wild life management and more. The bubble cabin is a perfect observation platform, 420 horse power meets your long line needs.
- Fossil Valley RV Park (www.fossilvalleyrvpark.com)
Site offers RV Camping near Dinosaur National Park.
- Wilkins Bus Lines (wilkinsbuslines.com)
For over 50 years Wilkins Bus Lines has provided safe reliable transportation throughout the Uintah Basin, Utah and the surrounding states.
- Top Atttactions in Uintah County - according to AI (Info Page) - review
I asked ChatGPT and Google Bard to produce lists of the top attractions in Uintah County. These AI programs provide interesting insight into the way that the Internet sees the Vernal Area.
Category Hits 16125
*This is an affiliate link.