Vernal, Utah. US: Travel
Planning a trip to Vernal? To help you get the most out of your vacation to Dinsaurland, many web sites provide valuable information about the area.
- BusBud (*)
BusBud is an international site that lets people buy bus tickets to and from Vernal.
- Dinosaur National Monument (www.nps.gov)
The official National Park Service web site for Dinosaur National Monument. Has information on the Park and river permits.
- Dinosaurland Travel Region (www.dinoland.com)
Travel site for Utah's Northeastern Dinosaur Land. Includes information and photo tours of Dinosaur National Park, Flaming Gorge and other attractions. Headquartered in Vernal.
- Dinosaurland KOA (Profile)
Dinosaur KOA offers spots for RV and tent camping.
- Dynamic Aviation - Helicopters (www.dynamicaviationhelicopters.com) - review
The finest helicopter service money can buy! Serving the Midwest. Specializing in wild fire rehab, oil and seismic exploration, wild life management and more. The bubble cabin is a perfect observation platform, 420 horse power meets your long line needs.
- Fossil Valley RV Park (www.fossilvalleyrvpark.com)
Site offers RV Camping near Dinosaur National Park.
- Wilkins Bus Lines (wilkinsbuslines.com)
For over 50 years Wilkins Bus Lines has provided safe reliable transportation throughout the Uintah Basin, Utah and the surrounding states.
Category Hits 12263
*This is an affiliate link.